Location: Elmira, Ontario
Type: Full –Time, PERMANENT
Salary: Based on Experience
Reports: Operations Manager
Direct Reports: Operations Manager
Works Closely with: Road Crew, Engineering, Fabrication Shop, Machine Shop, Purchasing, Assembly Shop, and Administration.
Tri-Mach Group Inc. (TMG) is a dynamic and innovative company that is continuously growing. We are currently seeking a passionate, qualified candidate for a full-time Licensed Millwright.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preventative maintenance on equipment
- Rigging, pipe fitting, welding and machinery installation
- Read, update and accurately modify mechanical drawings
- Future duties and responsibilities will evolve with time and proficiency
- Involves weekend work
- Some travel
- Minimum three (3) years experience as a Millwright
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills, reliable, works within tight timelines
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Proficient in stainless steel TIG welding
- Meets challenges head on
- Knowledge of the food & beverage industry an asset
Interested individuals are invited to apply to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. TMG is an equal opportunity employer.
About Tri-Mach Group Inc.
Tri-Mach Group Inc. is a multi-trade, turn-key solution provider of sanitary equipment & best-in-class services for the Food Processing, Liquid Processing and Personal Health Care industries. We provide our customers with custom solutions to complex problems saving them time & money. Our experience, knowledge and reputation are the keys to our success! Our professional, experienced management and tradespeople are passionate about what we do. We are committed to personal service, top-quality craftsmanship and food safety.