Location: Elmira, Ontario
Type: Full –Time, PERMANENT
Salary: Based on Experience
Works Closely with: Fabrication Shop, Assembly Shop and Engineering.
Tri-Mach Group Inc. (TMG) is a dynamic and innovative company that is continuously growing. We are currently seeking a passionate, qualified candidate for a full-time Manual Machinist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables
- Repair machine tools and parts
- Fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance
- Verify dimensions of machined tools and parts using precision measuring instruments
- Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments
- Fast-paced environment, tight deadlines, standing for extended periods
- Broaching, engine lathes, milling machines, sawing machines, surface grinders
- Must be a licensed/certified machinist
- Minimum of 5 years of custom machining experience
- Weight handling up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Good writing & communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Interested individuals are invited to apply to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. TMG is an equal opportunity employer.
About Tri-Mach Group Inc.
Tri-Mach Group Inc. is a full service, multi-trade solution provider for all your facility upgrade and integration needs. Through 27 years of uncompromising service, we have become an industry leader in the food, beverage and personal health care sectors. Our reputation is the key to our success. We are committed to personal service, top-quality craftsmanship and food safety. Our professional, experienced management and trades people are passionate about what we do. We work locally, nationally and internationally to meet your needs.