Type: Full –Time
Tri-Mach Group Inc. (TMG) is a dynamic and innovative company that is continuously growing. We are currently seeking a passionate, qualified candidate for a full-time Account Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement sales strategies to maximize growth and profit potential
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders and establish new accounts
- Ability to work independently and with all departments within the organization
- Coordinate with Project Managers, Estimators and other staff members for bids
- Maintain the sales database and other prospecting tools
- Generate regular sales reports for presentation to management
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
- Perform cold calls to generate new leads
- Travel in and around the GTA with the odd trip to the US or throughout Canada
- University Degree/ College Diploma
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a B2B sales environment
- Ability to perform cold calls through various techniques
- Organized and able to track prospects, opportunities and other relevant data
- Great teammate and able to work with various personalities among different departments
- Previous sales experience in food or pharma would be considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft NAV would be considered an asset
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
Interested individuals are invited to apply to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. TMG is an equal opportunity employer.
About Tri-Mach Group Inc.
Tri-Mach Group Inc. is a multi-trade, turn-key solution provider of sanitary equipment & best-in-class services for the Food Processing, Liquid Processing and Personal Health Care industries. We provide our customers with custom solutions to complex problems saving them time & money. Our experience, knowledge and reputation are the keys to our success! Our professional, experienced management and tradespeople are passionate about what we do. We are committed to personal service, top-quality craftsmanship and food safety.