When a food recall hits, companies face significant financial implications, lost productivity, and reputational damage. While a product recall can have a negative short-term impact on production, handling the crisis properly plays a very important role in determining whether a company will recover, and how quickly.
The question is: who do you call for help?
Through our Recall Recovery program, Tri-Mach Group Inc. will go above and beyond to ensure that your facility resumes normal operation efficiently and effectively. Our HACCP-trained team possesses the expertise to meet all CFIA, NAMI, NSF-GFTC and 3-A regulations, and our custom Ever-Kleen® solutions use these design principles to make your equipment easier to clean, which mitigates recall risks. Drawing on 30 years of experience providing best-in-class service, we work in partnership with you to ensure that your facility is as safe as it can be, reducing the risk of future recalls.
Recall Recovery Services
- Existing equipment upgrades, modifications, or add-ons to improve sanitation
- Belt upgrades
- CIP add-ons
- Frame modifications to improve sanitation & drainage
- Equipment relocation for servicing
- Fabrication of custom Ever-Kleen® sanitary equipment
- In-house Design Engineering & fabricating
- Installation of new equipment
- Documentation of sanitary design principles & best-practices
- Work with OEMs and strategic partners to continuously improve sanitary design best-practices
- And much more…
Tri-Mach Group Inc. can be your ally for Recall Recovery. Whether you need consultation, equipment upgrades or brand new, custom-built sanitary solutions using Ever-Kleen® technology, we’re ready to do what it takes to help get your products back out into the marketplace. For more information on Recall Recovery, click “Contact Us” below.